Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Author Spotlight- Heather Webber

Happy Wednesday! I'm so pleased to be spotlighting Heather Webber today!! Heather is the author of The Lucy Valentine Series, the Nina Quinn Series,

Truly, Madly (Lucy Valentine Series #1)
A Hoe Lot of Trouble (Nina Quinn Series #1)


Image of Heather Webber

Heather Webber (aka Heather Blake) is the author of more than 
a dozen mystery novels and has been twice nominated for an Agatha Award. She's a total homebody who loves to be close to her family, read, watch reality TV (especially cooking competition shows), drink too much coffee, crochet, bake (mostly cookies), and occasionally leave the house to travel to the beautiful mountains in the northeast. Heather grew up in a suburb of Boston, but currently she lives in the Cincinnati area with her family and is hard at work on her next book. www.heatherwebber.com | www.heatherblakebooks.com



          Have you read her books? Which one is your favorite? Leave a comment for Heather here.


5 comments:

  1. I love Lucy Valentine. BUT all of Heather's novels are wonderful! They are great to read for a good escape <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Heather's magical books and I'm proud to say that I own a number of them. She is also a very gracious lady and fun to share dinner with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll always have a soft spot for Nina, because Heather and I met when she was writing her Nina series and I was writing my Josie series. I'm a big fan of the Wishcraft series, too. But as Tonya says, they're all fun and entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the spotlight, Shelley. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather NEVER disappoints me. One of my favorite authors, and I truly love all of her series. When the Lucy Valentine books came out they quickly shot to my favorite spot, but then I read the last Nina Quinn and it reestablished itself in the top spot--the ending in that one made me absolutely hate to turn to the last page because that meant the story was over. Until the next one comes out, and I'm waiting impatiently for #8!

    ReplyDelete

First in Series- Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross

Happy Monday! This week's First in Series is Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross Released on August 22, 2000. Seri...