Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Author Spotlight - Diane Kelly

Happy Wednesday! Today's Spotlight goes to Diane Kelly!!!
Image of Diane Kelly


A former tax accountant and attorney, Diane inadvertently worked with white-collar criminals on multiple occasions. Lest she end up in an orange jumpsuit herself, Diane decided self-employment might be a good idea. She also realized her experiences made excellent fodder for a novel. Her fingers hit the keyboard and thus began her "Death and Taxes" mystery series.
Diane won the prestigious Romance Writers of America Golden Heart® Award in 2009 and has earned over two dozen RWA chapter awards. Her novel Death, Taxes, and a Skinny No-Whip Latte won a 2012 Reviewers Choice Award.
Visit Diane and sign up for her newsletter at www.dianekelly.com. "Like" Diane on Facebook at www.facebook.com/dianekellybooks.
Look for Diane's new "Paw Enforcement" K-9 cop series coming in 2014!

Diane writes the Tara Holloway series!  Have you read it? 

Death, Taxes, and Green Tea Ice Cream (Tara Holloway Series #6) Death, Taxes, and Hot Pink Leg Warmers (Tara Holloway Series #5) Death, Taxes, and Peach Sangria (Tara Holloway Series #4)

I don't know about you but I love the titles! She has a new series coming out soon.

It's called Paw Enforcement. 
Paw Enforcement  Comes out June 3,2014

So let's Dish, Have you read this series? Are you looking forward to her new one? 
One lucky reader may win a copy of Paw Enforcement, leave a comment and email.

4 comments:

  1. The new K-9 police cozy sounds like a wonderful premise and I am anxious to read Diane's new book. I am not familiar with this author's romance writing as I am very new to that genre, but mystery, now that is my very favorite genre. It would be my pleasure to read and review Paw Enforcement if I were to win it. Much success, Diane. You are doing a really good job on your blog Shelly. I enjoy it a lot. Thank you.
    ceblain(AT)tmlponline(DOT)net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are my Winner! I will send you an email for your address and when the book comes out in June.

      Delete
  2. I love Diane's Tara Holloway series and I can't wait to read her new one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought "Paw Enforcement" was good!

    ReplyDelete

First in Series- Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross

Happy Monday! This week's First in Series is Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross Released on August 22, 2000. Seri...