It's time for trivia and today's lovely host is Laura Bradford! So excited to have her here!!
I’m thrilled to be here for this week's BOOK TRIVIA! A big thank you to Shelley for inviting me to be part of this very fun event.
To date, there are three books in my Amish Mysteries--HEARSE AND BUGGY, ASSAULTED PRETZEL, and SHUNNED AND DANGEROUS.
On March 3rd, the next book, SUSPENDERED SENTENCE, will release and I can't wait for my readers to get their hands on this book!
Now let's get to today's trivia!
1) What is the fictional town in Lancaster County, PA, where my series--An Amish Mystery--takes place?
2) What is the name of the store my protagonist--Claire Weatherly--owns?
3) What is the name of the bakery where Ruth Miller works?
4) Who is Ruth Miller's twin brother?
5) What is the name of the police detective?
6) With whom does Claire live?
7) Other than Claire's shop and Ruth's bakery, name one other shop in the Lighted Way shopping district?
8) Where was the victim in SHUNNED AND DANGEROUS found?
9) Who was willing to leave his Amish roots behind to be with Claire?
10) What is the name of the Amish woman who works in Claire's store?
I'm giving away a signed copy of SHUNNED AND DANGEROUS, as well as a signed copy of TAKEN IN (the most recent installment in the Southern Sewing Circle Mysteries that I write under the pen name, Elizabeth Lynn Casey).
I'd love to have you visit my author page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/laurabradfordauthor. Oh, and if you go to my website (www.laurabradford.com) and sign up for my newsletter, you'll be among the first to know when I have giveaways or other fun things going on.