Here we go and Good Luck:
1) In Clammed Up, Julia Snowden returns to the coastal Maine town where she grew up to save her family's failing clambake business. What is the name of that town?
2) Back in town, Julia starts patronizing a restaurant that's been the same since she was a child. What is the name of the curmudgeonly restaurant owner?
3) Fee and Vee Snuggs run their business across the street from Julia's family home. What type of business is it?
4) In Boiled Over, Julia works on a project for a town committee. What is the committee organizing?
5) In Boiled Over, where is the body hidden?
6) What is the name of the island where Julia's family holds their clambakes?
All of Barbara's books can be found on :
Barbara RossAuthor of the Maine Clambake Mysteries from Kensington, Clammed Up, Boiled Over and Musseled Out (May 2015)