It's time for trivia and I am thrilled to have Kathie Shoop a our host.
Kathie will be giving away print copies (or ebooks if the winner wants e) of The Last Letter and The Road Home as well as a $15 amazon gift card. All you have to do is leave answers and email in the comments for a chance to win. You will have until January 2nd and winner will have three days to respond. Good Luck.
1. What is the name of the series that The Last Letter and The Road Home are part of?
2. How many Arthur children are there in The Last Letter?
3. Who is Katherine's husband?
4. Where to the Arthurs live in the bulk of The Last Letter?
5. Where do the Arthurs live in The Road Home?
6. Which time period is most of the story set in during The Last Letter?
7. How does The Road Home start?
Happy Monday! This week's First in Series is Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross Released on August 22, 2000. Seri...
Happy Sunday! What a fun time we had this week. Here is a recap of what happened: May 23rd- First in a Series- Front Page Fatality ...
Happy Thursday! I am thrilled to be on this blog tour new author Kym Roberts debut book brings fresh new characters with southern charm and ...
Happy New Year! This week's First in a Series is a new to me book as well as author. Murder at the House of Rooster Happiness (Ethical C...