Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Summer Romance Books

So yesterday I was at our Barnes and Noble and came across the Romance section, normally , I admit I go for cozy mysteries/mystery/thriller but was interested in some good summer romance reads.

It just so happened that I was on Date night with my love and maybe I was being pulled to that section for a reason. We always have a fun time on our date days1 Not sure why I was in that section at that time but I believe there is a reason for everything.

So tell me what are some summer romance reads that you have found? Lets get this started, leave a comment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

First in Series- Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross

Happy Monday! This week's First in Series is Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross Released on August 22, 2000. Seri...