Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sept. 2nd Already

I can't believe how fast August went and it is September . I am behind in my book reading which for me that is nothing new. My TBR pile is far greater than my books read. I seem to keep buying more books to add to that pile, but you know, when there are so many wonderful Authors out there that write these amazing books they have to be bought. I have said before that no matter how many times I go into the bookstore for just one book I always always come out with 2, 3,4, 5 or even more than that . How about you? Can you go into a bookstore and buy just one?

2 comments:

  1. I always leave a bookstore with more books than I planned to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an impossiblity for me, I have tried and said Im only going to get the one book and then another book catches my eyes and I have to have it..

    ReplyDelete

First in Series- Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross

Happy Monday! This week's First in Series is Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross Released on August 22, 2000. Seri...