Sunday, March 31, 2013

Head Case by Jennifer Oko




Welcome Jennifer Oko today! Her book Head Case is out and you won't want to miss this one!




my review:

I really enjoyed this book. Oliva is a trip, funny, witty and enough humor to make you laugh for Hours. She takes you through her life and her death and how she dealt with the flaws that identify who she is. This is a great book for anyone who loves to laugh out loud. Come take this journey and meet the roommates who are always fighting , grannies dealing drugs and the russian mob and more in this fantastic read!

1 comment:

  1. Ok Shelley, you talked me into it. I just read about it on Amazon and downloaded it. It's on my TBR list :)

    ReplyDelete

First in Series- Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross

Happy Monday! This week's First in Series is Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross Released on August 22, 2000. Seri...