Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wednesday Author Spotlight

It's Wednesday and our Author Spotlight goes to the Lovely

                                        Kylie Logan

Her newest book Mayhem at the Orient Express (LEAGUE OF LITERARY LADIES) is out June 4th.




Book Description

 June 4, 2013
At a local Chinese restaurant, it's the owner who gets taken out...

Most folks aren’t forced by court order to attend a library-book discussion group, but that’s just what happens to B and B proprietor and ex-Manhattanite Bea Cartwright, hippy cat lover Chandra Morrisey, and winery owner Kate Wilder after a small-town magistrate has had enough of their squabbling. South Bass, an island on Lake Erie, is home to an idyllic summer resort, but these three ladies keep disturbing the peace.

The initial book choice is Agatha Christie’s Murder on the Orient Express, and that sets their mouths to watering. The Orient Express is the island’s newest Chinese restaurant. They might not agree about much, but the ladies all love the orange chicken on the menu. But their meal is spoiled when the restaurant’s owner, Peter Chan, has the bad fortune of getting murdered. Now, with Christie as their inspiration, the League of Literary Ladies has a real mystery to solve…if they can somehow catch a killer without killing each other first.



So way to go Kylie!!!!!! This is such a GREAT book!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I just discovered your book review blog and enjoy it very much.

    I love mysteries and especially cozy mysteries. I've got some new-to-me authors from your blog I'm adding to my library list.

    Keep up the great reviews. BTW...I live in Meadville :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Colleen, I am so happy you found my blog. I usually have more going on here but have been laid up from having surgery. Do you ever come to Erie ,would love to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelley...Hope you're recovering well. Guess it's a good time to read...LOL

    I get to Erie occasionally. Last summer I spent a LOT of time in Erie (or I should say my DH did) at Hamot....UGH!! He fell from a ladder and shattered his left ankle. He had 4 surgeries within 10 weeks and almost died from the bad infection he got. It's been a long, difficult year. He's finally on the mend.

    Keep in touch and maybe we can meet up when you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

First in Series- Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross

Happy Monday! This week's First in Series is Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross Released on August 22, 2000. Seri...