Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Feature-- Nevada Barr

For the first part of October I will be featuring Nevada Barr's Anna Pigeon Novels and the Parks that are for each book. My dearest friend and her husband have since moved away and are on a trip to visit a few of the parks in her books. They are big fans of Nevada Barr so as a tribute to Nevada Barr and Nora and Terry I am doing this Feature.

Track of the Cat is her first book:

Anna Pigeon takes a job as a park ranger looking for peace in the wilderness-but finds murder instead.

and the Park is Gaudalupe Mountians National Park in Texas


Isn't that a Beautiful site? I am just now reading this series and am loving it so far. Have you read it or been to the parks?

Come Back on Friday for the Next book and Park.

1 comment:

  1. I have been to the Guadalupe National Park. Beautiful mountains and great hiking possiblities. I live in this part of the country and love our beautiful mountains even if it is desert landscaping.

    ReplyDelete

First in Series- Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross

Happy Monday! This week's First in Series is Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross Released on August 22, 2000. Seri...