Here we go:
1. Which of Jordan’s friends wears caftans?
2. What is Jordan’s ex boyfriend’s name?
3. What (not who) killed Stefano in Murder For The Halibut?
4. What is Alex’s mother’s name?
5. Five statements bout Liz. Which one is false?
a. she was named after St. Elizabeth of Hungary.
b. she once encountered a pervert who convinced her that her brakes were faulty.
c. she sang a solo in a school minstrel
d. she started writing in high school.
e. she fooled a pediatric nurse by drinking everything he brought for her daughter after surgery when she was a toddler.
Guess these ones correctly for a chance to win!!