1. What is the name of Erin’s cat and what breed is he?
2. What fictional detective inspires Erin, thanks to her nephew?
3. In Death al Dente, what kind of creature terrifies Detective Kim Caldwell?
4. What subconscious superstition does Erin engage in when she’s anxious or upset?
5. What is the name of the horse Erin rides at Caldwell’s Eagle Lake Lodge and Guest Ranch?
6. In Crime Rib, what was Reg Robbins’ career before he became a potter?
7. What is Fresca’s full name?
8. Erin and Chiara have an older brother, Nick. What does Nick do for a living?
The prize is :
"One of four images in the set of 12 notecards."