Thursday, July 31, 2014

First in a New Series- Button Holed

It's First in a New Series and this one is for all of you who love buttons!!  Button Holed by Kylie Logan! This was a fun read and if you love buttons this one is for you!! I really enjoyed this one and hope you will check it out!

Button Holed (Button Box Mystery Series #1)

Book Description

 September 6, 2011
Working out of her button shop in a Chicago brownstone, Josie Giancola has become one of the country's leading experts on buttons. Her reputation draws a Hollywood starlet to the Button Box to shop for one-of-a-kind buttons to adorn her made-to-order wedding gown.

But after the Button Box is ransacked and the actress murdered, Josie's cozy world is thrown into chaos-and a killer is out to keep Josie's lips buttoned up...permanently.

There is still time for you to get this book and catch up in the series!!

3 comments:

  1. I recently picked this up but haven't read it yet. I used to love playing with buttons as a kid, my mom had a huge jar of them. It was fun to see all the colors and shapes. So I thought this sounded like a good book to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read all of this series and it is one of my series. My first BUTTON HOLE introduced me to Kylie Logan and whenever I find a book by her I read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cover. Sounds interesting. I think my mother would enjoy this book, too.

    ReplyDelete