Book Trivia-- Larissa Reinhart
It's time for trivia and today's host is the Delightful Larissa Reinhart!! If you all love the Cherry Tucker Mystery Series than you will love this trivia!
The prize is any Cherry Tucker e-book of your choosing (including Heartache Motel, where she’s in the prequel novella “Quick Sketch”). If there’s a tie, I’ll use the random name discronificator to choose the winner. :)
Thanks for having me on for some Cherry Tucker Mystery trivia. Hop on a bar stool and get out the beer and hot wings! Perfect timing, too, because I just finished writing book 5, The Body in the Landscape, which will be out next June 9. I’m going to do a combination of easy and hard questions, for new and advanced readers. Feel free to check the books on my website LarissaReinhart.com for some helpful hints! The prize is any Cherry Tucker e-book of your choosing (including Heartache Motel, where she’s in the prequel novella “Quick Sketch”). If there’s a tie, I’ll use the random name discronificator to choose the winner. :)
In The Body in the Landscape, I took Cherry out of her usual setting and sent her to a hunting preserve to paint a commissioned “kill portrait” for the winner of a Hogzilla hunt contest. Between an accidental death and a series of malicious pranks, Cherry fears the hunting party may be the prey for a vengeful stalker. I had to create a new world for her outside of her hometown, which made me realize just how much I rely on setting.
Which leads me to the first question…
1) What’s the name of Cherry’s hometown and what state is it in?
Bonus: What’s the county? (often mentioned as — County Sheriff’s Department)
2) In what city did Cherry go to art school?
Although Cherry lives in her deceased Great-Gam’s “in-town” house, she returns to her Grandpa’s farm, namely to eat and obtain local news.
3) At the farm, she is often terrorized by a goat named _______.
4) And struggles to maintain a civil relationship with Grandpa’s latest side of fries (girlfriend) ________, although Cherry does hunger for her cooking.
5) Who (in her hometown) has an obsession with the Civil War and lives in the re-creation of Tara on steroids?
6) In Portrait of a Dead Guy, the original mystery, who’s the stepbrother to the dead guy?
7) In Cherry’s second mystery, Still Life in Brunswick Stew, her friend, Eloise is poisoned at a ____________ festival.
8) In Hijack in Abstract, Cherry’s commissioned to paint the portrait of an immigration lawyer in Atlanta. What famous Atlanta drive-in fast food does she force the driver, Nik, to try?
9) In Death in Perspective, Cherry’s hired to do set design for an underwater alien musical version of what famous play?
10) And in “Quick Sketch”, Cherry’s prequel novella in Heartache Motel, who is Cherry traveling with to Vegas when they stop in Memphis to help his cousin with a poker scam?
Thanks for playing and hope it wasn’t too hard! Larissa
Here’s your choices of books to the prize. Be sure to tell me Kindle, Nook, iTunes, GooglePlay, etc.!