Happy Saturday! Today's book trivia is hosted by the lovely Lynn Chandler Willis. The winner will receive a signed ARC of Wink of an Eye. Leave a comment with email for a chance to win.
1.) In Wink of an Eye, the main character, Gypsy Moran, is a:
a: Detective with the Wink, Texas Police Department
b: Private Investigator
c: Texas Ranger
2) Gypsy's real name is:
3) True or False: Wink, Texas is a real town located in east Texas.
4) Gypsy's sidekick is a:
a: sexy reporter named Jolene
b: former Texas Ranger
c: 12 year-old boy named Tatum
5) Gypsy's high school sweetheart's name is:
6) Wink, Texas is famous for which three things:
a: Coldest recorded temperature, dirt roads, the Pecos River
b: snakes, spiders, coyotes
c: two giant sinkholes, the Roy Orbison museum, extreme heat
7) In Wink of an Eye, Gypsy has a medical emergency that sends him to the Emergency room. What was the emergency?
a: car wreck
b: snake bite
c: gunshot wound
8) What city did Gypsy live and work in before running home to Wink?
a: Los Angeles
c: Las Vegas
Lynn C. Willis lynnchandlerwillis.comWink of an Eye, Winner of the 2013 St. Martin's Press/PWA Best 1st PI Novel Competition http://us.macmillan.com/winkofaneye/LynnWillis