Book Trivia - Terrie Moran
Happy Valentines Day! I am so thrilled to have a great author and friend host today. The Lovely Terrie Moran is here. One lucky person will receive a signed copy of Agatha Award nominated Well Read, Then Dead and a matching tee shirt.
Here we go. Good Luck!
1. What is the name of the café bookstore that Sassy Cabot and Bridgy Mayfield own in Fort Myers Beach, Florida?
2. Although messy in the kitchen, Aunt Ophie is an excellent cook. When it comes to baking, her specialty is what kind of pie?
3. What did Miguel break in the very first chapter?
4. Thomas Smallwood is an itinerant handyman who makes gorgeous shell jewelry. What is his nickname?
5. And speaking of nicknames, how did Mary Cabot come by the nickname Sassy?
6. What is the name of the black Maine Coon cat that Miss Augusta and Miss Delia found in Bowditch Point Park?
7. Miss Augusta Maddox has a fondness for a certain brand of corn likker. Do you remember the brand?
8. Sassy is extremely suspicious of a man who comes into the café and she refers to him by the type of hat he wears. What kind of hat?
Not part of the contest, just for Valentine’s Day fun if you could choose a love interest for Sassy, would it be Sheriff’s Lieutenant Frank Anthony or newspaper reporter Cady Stanton?
Here is the awesome prize: