Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Book Review- Assault and Pepper by Leslie Budewitz

Have you read Leslie Budewitz's new series?  Assault and Pepper is the first book in A Spice Shop Series. It was really good and here is my review.



Leslie Budewitz’s debut of a Brand new series  Assault and Pepper is an eclectic mix of humor, murder and a cast of characters so good this fast paced whodunit will not disappoint. With a great plot twist you will not see coming and a storyline so well written you won’t want to put it down. Meet Pepper Reece and her friends at Seattles Spice Shop help them find the killer before thyme runs out. I loved this book and am eagerly awaiting the next one.

Don't miss a single minute get this book here today:

3 comments:

  1. So glad you loved the trip to Seattle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so anxious to get this book ordered. Having gone to Seattle a number of times and having gone to Pike Place Market, I can just picture what is happening there when I read the reviews and it brings back such fun memories. Must order it soon.
    Thank you for the chance to be reminded of all the books that I want to order, Dru Ann. Much success, Leslie, with this new series. I love my spices and herbs so this is right up my " kitchen cabinet." :) Sincerely,
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the book, now I just have to wait to get rid of this horrible back pain so I can hold a book to read it. At least I have that to look forward to! Can't wait! I miss Seattle and Pike Place Market!

    ReplyDelete

First in Series- Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross

Happy Monday! This week's First in Series is Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross Released on August 22, 2000. Seri...