Book Trivia Hosted by Heather Webber
Happy Saturday! It's time for Trivia and Today's lovely host is Heather Webber. Heather is the Author of The Lucy Valentine Novels and Nina Quinn Mystery Series. Leave answers and email for a chance to win a copy of Truly Madly.
Here we go and Good Luck.
1) What is the name of the town where Carly Bell Hartwell lives?
2) Who did Carly’s mother impersonate for her block-party karaoke?
3) What are the names of Carly’s cats?
4) What is the name of Delia’s shop?
5) What is Carly’s favorite snack food?
6) What is the nickname of Carly’s three aunts?
Heather Blake (aka Heather Webber) is the author of more than twenty mystery novels and has been twice nominated for an Agatha Award. She's a total homebody who loves to be close to her family, read, watch reality cooking competition shows, drink too much coffee, crochet, and bake cookies. Heather grew up in a suburb of Boston, but currently she lives in the Cincinnati area with her family.