It's time for trivia and today's host is Jennifer L. Hart. Jennifer is the author of The Laundry Hag mystery series, the Southern Pasta Shop Mystery Series, and the Damaged Goods Mystery series. Winner will receive an Audible gift certificate good for one audiobook. Leave answers and email.
1. Which of my series features a reluctant cleaning lady turned amateur sleuth?
2. Which series features a disgraced celebrity chef?
3. Which mystery series focuses on eviction specialists?
4. In which book did Maggie Phillips go ghost hunting?
5. How many books are there in the Misadventures of the Laundry Hag series?
6. Which mystery series includes recipes?
7. Which series is set in Florida?
8. Which of my heroines speaks Italian?
9. Which of my heroes was in the Navy?
10, Which heroine is kitchen cursed?
Happy Monday! This week's First in Series is Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross Released on August 22, 2000. Seri...
Happy Sunday! What a fun time we had this week. Here is a recap of what happened: May 23rd- First in a Series- Front Page Fatality ...
Happy Monday! I am excited to be part of this blog tour. Laura Childs 18th book in the Tea Shop Mystery series was released on March 7th. ...
Happy New Year! This week's First in a Series is a new to me book as well as author. Murder at the House of Rooster Happiness (Ethical C...