It's time for trivia and today's Lovely host is Eva Gates. One Lucky reader will receive a copy of Booked for Trouble(U.S. and Canada entries only please). Leave answers and email and on Saturday the winner will be chosen. Good Luck.
1.In what lighthouse is the Lighthouse Library series set?
2. In what state is that lighthouse located?
3. What city is Lucy Richardson originally from?
4. After whom was the library cat, Charles, named?
5. In Booked for Trouble, who arrives intending to bring Lucy home?
6. What is the name of Lucy’s cousin Josie’s business?
7. Eva Gates is a pen name. What is Eva’s real name?
8. Lucy has two potential boyfriends. Name one of them.
Eva Gates is the author of the Lighthouse Library series. She can be found at www.lighthouselibrarymysteries.com and www.vickidelany.com. Facebook at evagatesauthor and twitter: @evagatesauthor
Happy Monday! This week's First in Series is Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross Released on August 22, 2000. Seri...
Happy Sunday! What a fun time we had this week. Here is a recap of what happened: May 23rd- First in a Series- Front Page Fatality ...
Happy New Year! This week's First in a Series is a new to me book as well as author. Murder at the House of Rooster Happiness (Ethical C...
Happy Thursday! I am thrilled to be on this blog tour new author Kym Roberts debut book brings fresh new characters with southern charm and ...