It's time for trivia and today's host is Kathleen Bridge. Her debut book Better Homes and Corpses was released on August 4th. Winner will receive a $25 Dollar Gift card to Amazon. Leave your answers and email in the comments, winner will be chosen on Saturday and have three days to respond.
1. What is the name of Cole's and Jillian's deceased father?
2. What is the name of Montauk's famous surfing beach?
3. What reason did Jillian give for disappearing at the Montauk Lighthouse?
4. What is the name of the famous clock and woodworking family in East Hampton? Hint: their workshops can be viewed at Winterthur Museum in Delaware.
5. What is Cole Spenser's line of work in North Carolina?
Kathleen Bridge started her writing career working at the Michigan State University News in East Lansing, Michigan. She is the author and photographer of an antique reference guide, Lithographed Paper Toys, Books, and Games, and the author of Revenge of the Sports Widows—How to Cope with a Sports Fanatic. She is a member of Sisters in Crime and has taught creative writing classes at the William Cullen Bryant Library in Roslyn, New York. Kathleen is also an antiques dealer in Long Island, New York, and has contributed to Country Living magazine.
Happy Monday! This week's First in Series is Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross Released on August 22, 2000. Seri...
Happy Sunday! What a fun time we had this week. Here is a recap of what happened: May 23rd- First in a Series- Front Page Fatality ...
Happy Thursday! I am thrilled to be on this blog tour new author Kym Roberts debut book brings fresh new characters with southern charm and ...
It is almost Thanksgiving here in the US. Today's lovely host is Linda Reilly. I am so excited to have her visiting today. So grab your ...