It's time for Halloween trivia and today's host is my friend Joanne Kocurek!! One lucky reader will receive a $10.00 Amazon Gift Card!Leave answers and email and a winner will be chosen on Saturday.
HALLOWEEN GENERAL TRIVIA
1. Every year Linus van Pelt waits for the Great Pumpkin to arrive. Who waits with him?
2. What spice could you use to protect your home from spirits entering?
3. On Halloween it is traditional to "bob" for what kind of fruit?
4. How much of a pumpkin is actually water?
5. Which symbol is associated with witchcraft?
6. What is the proper term for a man who is a witch?
7. Which city in the USA held the first city wide Halloween celebration?
8. Christmas is ranked as the most commercial holiday. Where is Halloween on this list?
9. Which animal is it lucky to see on Halloween?
10. What is a pumpkin?
11. Which is the most popular chocolate bar on Halloween?
12. What is the correct term for a fear of Halloween?
13. Which of these famous individuals was born on October 31st? Michael Landon, Harry Houdini or Bela Lugosi?
14. What kind of bug is lucky to see on Halloween?
15. What happened to Jack of Jack-o-Lantern fame?
16. What was Jack's (of the Jack-O-Lantern) crime?
17. Which animal is associated with a witch?
18. There were no pumpkins in Europe when Jack O Lanterns were first carved. What did they use instead?
19. Name five members of the Addams Family household.
Happy Monday! This week's First in Series is Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross Released on August 22, 2000. Seri...
Happy Sunday! What a fun time we had this week. Here is a recap of what happened: May 23rd- First in a Series- Front Page Fatality ...
I am excited to be part of Diane Vallere's blog tour. Her book Masking for Trouble was released on October 4th and is another fun read f...
It is almost Thanksgiving here in the US. Today's lovely host is Linda Reilly. I am so excited to have her visiting today. So grab your ...