It's time for Friday trivia and today's host is Edith Maxwell(a.k.a.) Maddie Day. One lucky winner will receive Edith's World Mug.
1. What does Robbie name the cat she adopts?
2. What does she make the vegetarian gravy with?
3. What does Jim serve her for dinner in his condo?
4. Where did Robbie work as a chef before she opened her own restaurant?
5. Who donated banjo lessons to the silent auction?
Agatha-nominated and Amazon best-selling author
Farmed and Dangerous. Kensington Publishing, 2015
Bluffing is Murder. (Written as Tace Baker), Barking Rain Press 2014
Flipped for Murder. (Written as Maddie Day), Kensington Publishing, 2015
Delivering the Truth. Midnight Ink, 2016
Happy Monday! This week's First in Series is Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross Released on August 22, 2000. Seri...
Happy Sunday! What a fun time we had this week. Here is a recap of what happened: May 23rd- First in a Series- Front Page Fatality ...
It's time for trivia and today's host is Victoria Hamilton. Winner will receive a copy of her newest book White Colander Crime. Leav...