Happy Holidays, everyone! I’m Julie Moffett, author of the action-packed, geeky Lexi Carmichael mystery series! So happy to be here! My latest book, NO ROOM FOR ERROR, was released this past Monday!
Shelley has graciously invited me to celebrate the season with you guys, so here are seven fun Christmas trivia questions for your entertainment. Post your answers in the comments below. I’ll let you know in the comments the answers at a later point so you can see how you did. One random commenter will win a free copy of my brand new Lexi Carmichael box set, which contains the first 3 books of the series and a bonus novella! Yay!
For more information on my books check out my website at: www.juliemoffett.com, my Twitter feed @JMoffettAuthor, or my Facebook Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/JulieMoffettAuthor/. Nice to meet you, have fun, and good luck!
1. Which of these companies was the first to use Santa Clause in an advertisement?
2. Which president was the first to decorate the White House Christmas tree?
a. Franklin Pierce
b. Samuel Adams
c. George Washington
d. Abraham Lincoln
3. Where was Mommy kissing Santa Claus?
a. On the corner
b. In the bedroom
c. Under the mistletoe
On the stairs
4. Which country did the gingerbread house come from?
d. United States
5. What is Frosty the Snowman's nose made of?
a. A Carrot
6. What is the name of the Grinch's dog in the movie "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"?
7. Which Christmas movie has been played more than any other?
a. A Christmas Story
b. Home Alone
c. Frosty the Snowman
d. It's a Wonderful Life
Happy Monday! This week's First in Series is Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross Released on August 22, 2000. Seri...
Happy Sunday! What a fun time we had this week. Here is a recap of what happened: May 23rd- First in a Series- Front Page Fatality ...
Happy Monday! I am excited to be part of this blog tour. Laura Childs 18th book in the Tea Shop Mystery series was released on March 7th. ...
Happy New Year! This week's First in a Series is a new to me book as well as author. Murder at the House of Rooster Happiness (Ethical C...