It's trivia time and this weeks host is Jennifer McAndrews. Jennifer is the author of the Stained Glass Mystery Series. Three lucky readers will receive a copy of Ill Gotten Panes as well as a Stained Glass wine stopper. Leave your answers and email in the comments and the winner will be chosen on Saturday. Have fun and Gook Luck.
1. Lee Goldberg has written several Mr. Monk novels. In what city do the stories take place?
2. Jessica Fletcher has a co-author for her "Murder She Wrote" books. What is his name?
3. Agatha Christie's novel Ten Little Indians has since been re-titled. What is the new title of that book?
4. The movie adaptation of this Stephen King novel starred James Caan and Kathy Bates. Name that book.
5. Who is the Girl on the Train in Paula Hawkins novel?
DEATH UNDER GLASS - Stained Glass Mystery #2, available from Berkley Prime Crime
ILL GOTTEN PANES - Stained Glass Mystery #1, available from Berkley Prime Crime
DEADLY FARCE - available from Thomas and Mercer
Happy Monday! This week's First in Series is Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross Released on August 22, 2000. Seri...
Happy Sunday! What a fun time we had this week. Here is a recap of what happened: May 23rd- First in a Series- Front Page Fatality ...
Happy Thursday! I am thrilled to be on this blog tour new author Kym Roberts debut book brings fresh new characters with southern charm and ...
It is almost Thanksgiving here in the US. Today's lovely host is Linda Reilly. I am so excited to have her visiting today. So grab your ...