It's time for trivia and this week's host is Mary Ellen Hughes. Leave answers and email below. Winner will be chosen on March 19th. Good Luck Everyone.
Hi, I’m Mary Ellen Hughes, (http://www.maryellenhughes.com) author of the Pickled and Preserved mystery series, and I’m delighted to be Shelley’s guest today!
My trivia questions have to do with food and mysteries, and the prize is a copy of my latest book, SCENE of the BRINE.
1. Which cozy mystery author’s books would give you an extreme sugar high if you ate all her title foods together?
a. Cleo Coyle
b. Joanne Fluke
c. Laura Childs
2. Which famous detective loved food as much as his orchids?
a. Hercule Poirot
b. Nero Wolfe
c. Lord Peter Wimsey
3. The victim in an Agatha Christie novel was poisoned by hemlock put in a glass of beer. Which book was that?
a. Five Little Pigs
b. Mrs. McGinty’s Dead
c. The Murder on the Links
4. In my Pickled and Preserved mysteries, Piper’s helper, Amy, works part time at a restaurant. What is it’s name?
a. The Mariachi
b. Elm Street Café
c. A La Carte
5. The leaves of which popular food would be poisonous if steeped into a tea?