Hi all! Guess What! Tonya Kappes has a brand new book that was just released. Spies and Spells was released on March 21st. This is a fun new series.
Typical guy….meet Vinnie, a 1965 red AC Cobra muscle car and familiar to Maggie Park
1.How did you first meet your writer? As I zoomed through her head a midnight. Like most women, she couldn’t resist my charm.
2. Did you ever think that your life would end up being in a book? Heck no. I mean, I know I’m good looking and everyone digs me, but I never figured I’d be the star of the show if you know what I mean.
3. Tell us about your favorite scene in the book. I can’t help but laugh my cahoonas off thinking about the time that undercover cop of SKUL, that Mick Jasper, got in my car. He tries not to act like it, but I know he has a hankerin’ for my Maggie Parks. So I showed him the first opportunity I had alone with him. He got in my seat and I locked the doors taking him on the joy ride of his life. I stopped when I thought he was about to go number two in my seat, if you catch my drift.
4. Did you have a hard time convincing your author to write any particular scenes for you? Yeah…the one I just told you about. It was funny, but she wasn’t sure how Maggie was going to react. I told Tonya not to worry about Maggie. I have Maggie right where I want her.
5. What do you like to do when you are not being actively read somewhere? I’m always up for a good wash, buff, and high shine!
6. If you could rewrite anything in your book, what would it be? I’d rewrite that Mick Jasper right on out of the book!
7. Tell the truth. What do you think of your fellow characters? Okay…I love Maggie. I go everywhere with her, even her day job at her family’s DINER, The Brew. How could I not. I was put on this earth to serve as her familiar. Her family is alright. I get mad when Riule, Maggie’s mom cat familiar, curls up on my hood to get warm. Makes me all itchy. Anyways, really I like everyone….but that Mick guy.
8. Do have any secret aspirations that your author doesn’t know about? I want to be in a car show. I know I’d drive off with the prize.
9. If you had a free day with no responsibilities and your only mission was to enjoy yourself, what would you do? I’d find the straightest road and let my engine roar going one hundred miles per hour. Heaven when the air whips around me.
10. What impression do you make on people when they first meet you? How about after they've known you for a while? They immediately want to sit in me and curl their fingers around my wheel. After a while, they get jealous of Maggie since I’m hers and she’s mine.
11. What are you most afraid of? Dirty rims. I get cranky with the littlest amount of dirt on my chrome.
12. What aspect of your author’s writing style do you like best? I like how Tonya makes it funny. I’ve noticed that everyone who has read Spies and Spells laugh out loud, especially in my scenes.
13. If your story were a movie, who would play you? Definitely NOT Herbie the Love Bug. I’d say KIT from Nightrider might have a shot.
14. Describe the town where you live. It’s complicated. We live in the city of Louisville which is big for Kentucky, but we reside on Belgravia Court in Old Louisville. We are like our own little charming town.
15. Will you encourage your author to write a sequel? Oh, yeah. She’s already got two more in the works. You are going to love me more!
Spies and Spells
Spies and Spells Book 1
While Maggie waits for her Witchy Hour, she works at the family diner with her mom, aunt Meme and Lilith, her sister - all witches. Soon Maggie gets entangled with a mysterious handsome stranger, Mick Jasper, and his secret U.S. organization, SKUL. Has she found her calling?
Be sure to visit each blog on the Spies and Spells blog tour.
At each stop you will notice a bold and italicized word. These words make up one sentence. On April 9th, the last blog stop, you will have to opportunity to answer the sentence question and be entered to win a Tonya Kappes Loves Her Readers Mystery Box!
On each blog stop, you will be able to enter a Rafflecopter giveway for a $50 Amazon Gift Card and signed print copy of Spies and Spells from Tonya Kappes.
An added bonus~ All the blog titles are in the word search puzzle above.
There are four extra mystery words in the word search. Find them and be entered to win a Starbucks Gift Card, Kappes mini Tote, Kappes flashlight pen, and Kappes sticky notes! You will be able to tell them to Tonya on April 9th! Good luck!
Spies and Spells Blog Tour Schedule
April 1st: Brookes Blog
April 2nd: Forget The Housework I’m Reading
April 3rd: Cozy Up With Kathy
April 4th: A Girl and Her eBooks
April 5th: Chatting about Cozies
April 6th: Lisa K’s Book Review
April 7th: Booth Talks Books Blog
April 8th: Shelley’s Book Case
April 9th: Tonya Kappes Blog
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Happy Monday! This week's First in Series is Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross Released on August 22, 2000. Seri...
Happy Sunday! What a fun time we had this week. Here is a recap of what happened: May 23rd- First in a Series- Front Page Fatality ...
I am excited to be part of Diane Vallere's blog tour. Her book Masking for Trouble was released on October 4th and is another fun read f...
It is almost Thanksgiving here in the US. Today's lovely host is Linda Reilly. I am so excited to have her visiting today. So grab your ...