Friday, July 6, 2012

contest

I have been thinking and I would like to change my blog name to something better than it is. right now it is called Shelley reads and reviews. So a little contest is in order. I will chosse the one I like best and that person will get there choice of a new release for August 7 book releases. The choices for the prize are.. Blood, Bath and Beyond by Michelle Rowen, Allergic to Death by Peg Valenti Cochran, A witch before dying by Heather Blake, When the Cookie Crumbles by Victoria Lowell,Sour Apples by Sheila Connelly. Now the prize is something I will purchase on release day and send to you. Good Luck!

4 comments:

  1. I put this on FB but here it is again. Shelley's Sequestered...with Books...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelley's Reads

    Reviews by Shelley

    Shelley's Bookcase

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read & Review with Shelley

    Read along with Shelley

    Shelley shares her love of books

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about IN A NUT SHELL - kind of a play on words of your name:)

    ReplyDelete

First in Series- Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross

Happy Monday! This week's First in Series is Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross Released on August 22, 2000. Seri...