1. Davis Way’s sister Meredith owns a curiosity shop in Pine Apple. What is the name of Meredith’s store?
a. Pine Apple Upside Down Treasures
b. The Front Porch
c. The Little Shop on Banana
2. Davis Way has two undergraduate degrees from what school?
a. Ole Miss
b. Louisiana State University
c. University of Alabama at Birmingham
3. Davis goes blonde at the Salon du Beau Monde in New Orleans. Who’s her stylist?
4. Bradley Cole is an attorney for
a. The Grand
b. The Imperial Palace
c. The Grand Palace
5. The name of the game is--
a. Double Whammy Double Bonus
b. Double Whammy Dueces Wild
c. Double Whammy Joker Bonus
6. Davis, sadly, is thrown in the pokey. What name is she booked under?
a. Jane Doe
b. Davis Way
c. Bianca Sanders
7. Before George Morgan was a friendly cab driver in Biloxi, he was a—
a. Blackjack dealer in Las Vegas
b. A police officer in Las Vegas
c. An agent with the NBI, the Nevada Bureau of Investigation
8. Davis is allergic to--
9. No Hair’s real name is--
a. Paul Bergman
b. Jeremy Coven
c. Robert Edding
10. Davis becomes friends with retired school-teacher sisters at the Bellissimo. Their names are--
a. Mary and Mabel
b. Mary and Madge
c. Mary and Maxine
Answer all of the questions correctly and you will be entered into the drawing for a chance to win.. A Kindle Paper White and signed copies of her books Double Whammy and Double Dip( her newest one) !!!
Here is where you can buy the book!