Saturday, November 22, 2014

Book Trivia hosted by Tonya Kappes

It's time for trivia and today's host is the Charming Tonya Kappes!! Leave answers in the comments as well as your email. I'm so excited to have Tonya here with us today. Good Luck!! The winner will be chosen on Sunday after noon.



I’m so excited to be here and participate in BOOK TRIVIA! Shelley, thank you so much for having me. My Magical Cures Mystery Series is a USA Today bestselling series with a total of six novels thus far. On December 1st, A CHARMING CHRISTMAS, a Magical Cures Mystery Series Novella will available on all ereaders. I’m excited because this is the first time the magical village will be celebrating Christmas!
1)   What is the name of the magical village in the Magical Cures Mystery series?

2)   What is June Heal’s spiritual gift?

3)   Who is June Heal’s fiancĂ©?

4)   Where did June Heal go to college?

5)   In A Charming Secret, there is a new business in town. What is the name of the new business?

6)   In A Charming Wish, what was the genie’s name?

7)   What is June Heal’s favorite chocolaty treat?

8)   June Heal has two familiars. What are their names?

9)   How old was June Heal when her first familiar showed up on the steps of her home?
I’m excited to be giving away a signed copy of A CHARMING SECRET, Tonya Kappes Tote, and a Christmas mug to the winner!





Be sure to jump over to my author page on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/authortonyakappes?ref=hl and be looking for HOLIDAY I-SPY! I've teamed up with mystery authors Laura Bradford, Susan McBride, Lynn Cahoon, and Maggie Barbieri for a fun holiday event! 



Tonya Kappes
Southern Small Town Mysteries 


18 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I'm thrilled to be here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to say good morning..As a new reader I don't know the answers...I'm starting to read more of Tonya's books...I can't wait to meet her next year. That's the best gift.. �� you all have a wonderful day..
    I have read Checkered Crime and loved it..reading more..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning! Trivia is always lots of fun! I'll be back later to answer them. Until then, Hi Tonya! You already know how much I love your books! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a HUGE fan of the Magical Cures Mystery Series. Seriously can't wait for "A CHARMING CHRISTMAS". :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read your books so can't answer the questions. Great giveaway. I love that mug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1) Whispering Falls
    2) Healer
    3) Oscar Park
    4) Hidden Hall
    5) Full Moon Treesort
    6) Belur
    7) Ding Dongs
    8) Mr Prince Charming and Madam
    Torres
    9) 10 yrs old

    Email is Kirsters1107@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've not read any of Tonya's books yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. Whispering Falls
    2. Healer
    3. Oscar Park
    4. Hidden Hall
    5. Full Moon Treesort
    6. Belur
    7. June's Jems
    8. Mr Prince Charming and Madam
    Torres
    9. 10 yrs old

    Kellyd2121@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi ! Just starting the series but here's what I know:
    1) Whispering Falls, Kentucky
    2) Psychic
    3) Oscar Park
    4) The Hidden Hall
    5) Full Moon Tresort - a new bed and breakfast
    6) Belur
    7) Ding Dongs
    8) Mr. Prince Charming and Madame Torres
    9) 10

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oops forgot my email kphans08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1) What is the name of the magical village in the Magical Cures Mystery series? Whispering Falls

    2) What is June Heal’s spiritual gift? Making healing potions and intuition

    3) Who is June Heal’s fiancĂ©? Oscar Park

    4) Where did June Heal go to college? Hidden Hall A Spiritualist University

    5) In A Charming Secret, there is a new business in town. What is the name of the new business? Full Moon Bed and Breakfast Treesort

    6) In A Charming Wish, what was the genie’s name? Belur

    7) What is June Heal’s favorite chocolaty treat? Ding Dongs

    8) June Heal has two familiars. What are their names? Mr. Prince Charming and Madame Torres

    9) How old was June Heal when her first familiar showed up on the steps of her home? 10 years old

    Heathercm2001@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1) Whispering Falls

    2) Intuitive and potion making, healing

    3) Hottie McTottie Oscar! ;)

    4) Hidden Hall

    5) The Full Moon Bed and Breakfast Treesort. Man I'd love to go there!

    6) Belur

    7) Ding Dongs, I don't get it but to each her own I'm a twinkie gal myself :)

    8) Mr. Prince Charming and Madame Torres LOVE THEM

    9) He came to her on her 10th Birthday

    Thanks for sharing and thanks for the Chance! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1-Whispering Falls
    2-Healing, healing potions
    3-Oscar Park
    4-Hidden Hall
    5-The Full Moon Bed and Breakfast Treesort
    6-Belur
    7-Ding Dongs
    8-Mr. Prince Charming and Madame Torres
    9-10 years od

    suefarrell.farrell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1. Whispering Falls
    2. making healing potions and intuition
    3. Oscar Park
    4. Hidden Hall, A Spiritualust University
    5. The Full Moon Bed and Breakfast
    6.Belur
    7. Ding Dongs
    8. Mr. Prince Charming and Madame Torres
    9. 10 years old

    my email : jen.frederick@yahoo.com

    Thanks for the chance Tonya! I just realized I have no swag from you, and your swag is so awesome. Crossing my fingers that I win.

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1. Whispering Falls
    2. Psychic, intuitive homeopathic maker of healing potions (and mojo bags)
    3. Oscar Park
    4. Hidden Hall
    5. The Full Moon B&B Treesort
    6. Belur
    7. Ding Dongs
    8. Mr. Prince Charming and Madame Torres
    9. 10 years old

    Thank you for the chance!

    Mary McCoy

    emmasmom69@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Winner!! Congratulations Jen Frederick!!!

    ReplyDelete

First in Series- Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross

Happy Monday! This week's First in Series is Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross Released on August 22, 2000. Seri...