It's time for trivia and today's lovely host is Isabella Alan!! I am so thrilled to have her doing trivia today! I got to meet her this past year at Malice and she is super sweet and a lot of fun! One Lucky person will receive a copy of her first book Maid of Murder. Leave the answers here and your email as well.
Here we go and good luck!
1) What's the name of Angie's canine sidekick?
2) In Murder, Served Simply, should she choose her ex-fiance from Texas or Sheriff James Mitchell of the Holmes County Sheriff's Department?
3) Who are the members of Angie's quilt circle?
4) What article of clothing can't Angie live without?
5) In Murder, Simply Stitched, what's the name of the goat that steals the show?
6) Have you ever been to Amish Country?
7) If you went on a trip to Ohio's Amish Country, what would you like to see or do most?
8) What do you think about Angie's relationship with the Amish characters in the series?
9) Murder, Served Simply takes place during an Amish-themed play. Have you ever been to one?
10) If you could hang out with one character from the Amish Quilt Shop Mystery Series for one day, who would it be?
National Bestselling Author Isabella Alan is the pseudonym for Amanda Flower. Amanda Flower, a two time Agatha-nominated mystery author, started her writing career in elementary school when she read a story she wrote to her sixth grade class and had the class in stitches with her description of being stuck on the top of a Ferris wheel. She knew at that moment she’d found her calling of making people laugh with her words. Amanda is an academic librarian for a small college near Cleveland.
Thanks so much!!
THE FINAL REVEILLE, May 2015.
MURDER, SERVED SIMPLY, Dec2014