Happy Wednesday! It's trivia time and today's host is Amy Reade. Amy is the Author of Secrets of Hallstead House and The Ghost of Peppernell Manor. Leave email and answers in the comments for a chance to win a $15 Amazon Gift Card.
1, (Secrets of Hallstead House) What is the name of the town where Macy waits for her ride to Hallstead Island?
2. (Secrets of Hallstead House) In what year did Louise Boldt pass away, leaving George Boldt brokenhearted and prompting him to order a halt to the construction of Boldt Castle?
3. (Secrets of Hallstead House) What is the name of the island where the pirate William Johnston lived out his days?
4, (Secrets of Hallstead House) What item does Alex lose the day she visits Singer Castle?
5. (Secrets of Hallstead House) What color are the drapes in the dining room of Hallstead House?
6. (The Ghosts of Peppernell Manor) What is Graydon’s occupation?
7. (The Ghosts of Peppernell Manor) What items fill the ballroom for the Peppernell holiday open house?
8. (The Ghosts of Peppernell Manor) What is the name of Lucy’s favorite toy?
9. (The Ghosts of Peppernell Manor) What is the name of the horse Carleigh rides?
10. (The Ghosts of Peppernell Manor) Who names Heath’s dog?
Amy M. Reade grew up in northern New York. After graduating from college and law school, she practiced law in New York City before moving to southern New Jersey, where she lives now with her husband, three children, dog, two cats, and a fish. She writes full time and is the author of Secrets of Hallstead House, a novel of romantic suspense set in the Thousand Islands region of New York, and The Ghosts of Peppernell Manor, a novel in the same genre set outside Charleston, South Carolina. Her third novel, House of Hanging Jade, is set in Hawaii and will be released in April, 2016. She is currently working on her fourth and fifth novels, set in Cape May, New Jersey, and Northern Ireland, respectively. She loves cooking, reading, and traveling.
Amy can be found online at:
Her books can be found online at amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, books.google.com, kensingtonbooks.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.ca, kobobooks.com, and indiebound.org.
Happy Monday! This week's First in Series is Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross Released on August 22, 2000. Seri...
Happy Sunday! What a fun time we had this week. Here is a recap of what happened: May 23rd- First in a Series- Front Page Fatality ...
I am excited to be part of Diane Vallere's blog tour. Her book Masking for Trouble was released on October 4th and is another fun read f...
It is almost Thanksgiving here in the US. Today's lovely host is Linda Reilly. I am so excited to have her visiting today. So grab your ...