This is the last day of 2013 and it was a great year of reading! So I have chosen my 10 favorites(which wasn't easy) but here they are:
10. A Finder's Fee by Jim and Joyce Lavene
9.Plum Deadly by Ellie Grant
8.The Witch of Little Italy by Susanne Palmieri
7.The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau
6. Peach Pies and Alibis by Ellery Adams
5. Skeleton in the Family by Leigh Perry
4. Yarn to Go by Betty Hechtman
3. The Wrong Girl by Hank Phillipi Ryan
2. Killer in Crinolines by Duffy Brown
and my number one pick for 2013 is...
1. Cloche and Dagger by Jenn McKinlay
Do you have a few favorites for 2013? What books are you looking forward to in 2014?
Happy Monday! This week's First in Series is Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross Released on August 22, 2000. Seri...
Happy Sunday! What a fun time we had this week. Here is a recap of what happened: May 23rd- First in a Series- Front Page Fatality ...
Happy Monday! I am excited to be part of this blog tour. Laura Childs 18th book in the Tea Shop Mystery series was released on March 7th. ...
Happy New Year! This week's First in a Series is a new to me book as well as author. Murder at the House of Rooster Happiness (Ethical C...