Here we go:
1) What snack did Cia's roommate offer her?
2) What is the symbol on Cia's identification bracelet?
3) What was in the bag that was thrown to Cia by the man behind the fence?
4) Tosu City is what current city in the midwest?
5) How many candidates reported for The Testing?
6) What kind of animal does Cia shoot and Tomas suggest they eat in the fourth test?
7) What items are Testing candidates allowed to bring from home?
8) What was the rope used by Ryme to end her candidacy?
Bonus question - worth 5 extra points -
What game theory that analyzes cooperative behavior is the third test of The Testing based off of?
Joelle Charbonneau has performed in opera and musical theatre productions across Chicagoland. She now teaches private voice lessons and is the author of the New York Times best selling THE TESTING trilogy (THE TESTING, INDEPENDENT STUDY and GRADUATION DAY) as well as two mystery series: The Rebecca Robbins mysteries (Minotaur Books) and the Glee Club mysteries (Berkley). Her YA books have appeared on the Indie Next List, on the YALSA Top 10 books for 2014 as well as the YALSA Quick Picks for reluctant readers. Paramount optioned THE TESTING as the project is currently in development.