Here we go: Good Luck!!
2. The beloved Piker Sisters were first introduced in Book #8, THE CAT SITTER’S CRADLE. How many cats do they have?
3. True or False: Dixie’s cat, Ella, is named after Ella Fitzgerald because of the scatting meows she likes to make.
4. In one of Dixie’s adventures, she took care of a priceless aquarium filled with rare, exotic fish. What else was inside the tank, keeping the fish company when Dixie wasn't there?
5. Dixie lives with her brother, Paco (a special investigations agent), and his partner, Michael (a firefighter). True or False?
6. The wise and elderly Cora Mathers was introduced in the very first Dixie Hemingway mystery, CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT SITTER, and she still lives in the same seaside condo her granddaughter bought for her. What is the name of Cora's building?
And finally, for extra credit, what is Cora's apartment number?
don't forget to leave your email!