It's Valentine's month and our host for trivia is Karoline Barrett! Her prizes for this contest are 2 copies of Bun for Your Life 2 copies of Raisin the Dead when it comes out 4/19/16 and 1 Amazon gift card - $10.00(there will be mulitple winners)
1. During the Middle Ages, people in England and France held a belief that birds started to look for their mate from February 14.
2. Fashion designer, Valentino claims to be a direct descendant of Saint Valentine, and actually believes he was Cupid in a previous life.
3. Lucille Ball once sent Desi Arnaz $20,000 worth of Belgian chocolate (his favorite) as a Valentine’s Day gift.
4. Valentine is the patron saint of beekeepers, fainting, and epilepsy, among many other things.
5. The oldest surviving valentine dates from 1560. It is a poem written by Queen Elizabeth I to Robert Dudley.
Leave answers and email below and the winners will be chosen on Saturday February 6th by 12 AM EST,. You will have three days to respond. Good Luck everyone!
Happy Monday! This week's First in Series is Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross Released on August 22, 2000. Seri...
Happy Sunday! What a fun time we had this week. Here is a recap of what happened: May 23rd- First in a Series- Front Page Fatality ...
Happy Thursday! I am thrilled to be on this blog tour new author Kym Roberts debut book brings fresh new characters with southern charm and ...
Happy New Year! This week's First in a Series is a new to me book as well as author. Murder at the House of Rooster Happiness (Ethical C...