It's time for trivia and today's host is Kate O'Connell. Leave answers and email below for a chance to win a $10 gift card to Amazon.
1. Maddie Fitzpatrick arrives in her hometown of Pembroke, New Jersey after 15 years living in which city?
2. Laura can be exasperating but her intentions are good. What is her job at the St. Claire Dance Studio?
3. Maddie has never met Ricky Russo when she agrees to teach his class. What dance style does he teach?
4. When a dancer falls down dead during one of Maddie’s classes and the police arrive, who does Maddie run into for the first time in 15 years?
5. Which character in Dying to Dance drives a car the same colour as her nail polish?
6. Peter St. Claire is worried about the financial state of his dance studio but there is something even more important about to happen in his life. What is it?
Kate O’Connell is the author of the Maddie Fitzpatrick Dance Mysteries published by Cozy Cat Press. Kate studied in both the U.K. and the U.S. and earned degrees in theatre arts and dance history. While conducting her doctoral research, Kate taught and performed Argentine Tango which is where the inspiration for her cozy mystery series originated, allowing her to combine her knowledge of dance and her love of a good mystery.
The first book in the series, Dying to Dance, came out in 2014, followed by Dead Man Dancing in 2015. Kate is busy with the final touches to the third title, Dance or Die, coming out in December 2016. The series can be found both in print and digital formats at Amazon and Barnes & Noble. You can also find the inquisitive Argentine Tango teacher Maddie Fitzpatrick on facebook at Maddie Fitzpatrick Dance Mysteries.
Happy Monday! This week's First in Series is Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross Released on August 22, 2000. Seri...
Happy Sunday! What a fun time we had this week. Here is a recap of what happened: May 23rd- First in a Series- Front Page Fatality ...
Happy Thursday! I am thrilled to be on this blog tour new author Kym Roberts debut book brings fresh new characters with southern charm and ...
Happy New Year! This week's First in a Series is a new to me book as well as author. Murder at the House of Rooster Happiness (Ethical C...