Sunday, February 16, 2014

Shelley's Weekly Wrap Up #6



Books I've read this week:

Inherit the Word by Daryl Wood Gerber
My Bloody Valentine Short Story Collection
Thrown for a Curve by Sugar Jamison


Coming up Next Week:

February 17th- Sassy Questions with Peg Cochran 
February 18th- Book Release Day- Concealed in Death -J.D.Robb
February 19th- Author Spotlight- Heather Webber
February 20th- First in a New Series- Homicide in Hard Cover by Kate Carlisle
February 21st- Blog Tour- Jill Shalvis
February 22nd- Book Trivia- Connie Archer

Hope you will join me there!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Shelley, It was another great week. I am so glad I found your blog. We enjoy the same books. So, now if your mention how much you enjoy a certain author, I'm buying the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you found my blog to Stephanie, glad I can be of help with finding new books and authors too.

    ReplyDelete