It's time for trivia and today's host is Mike Martin. Mike Martin is the author of the Sgt. Windflower Mystery Series. Winner will receive a signed copy of A Twist of Fortune, mailed to anyone in the world. Leave answers and email. Winner will be chosen on January 9th.
1. What is the first book in the Sgt. Windflower Mystery Series?
2. What is the name of the café that is featured in this series?
3. In which province of Canada is the Sgt. Windflower Mystery Series set?
4. What is the name of Sgt. Windflower’s girlfriend?
5. What is Sgt. Windflower’s first name?
6. Who is his side-kick and right hand man?
7. What is the name of Windflower’s dog? (Hint: She only came into the series in A Twist of Fortune)
Mike Martin is the author of the Sgt. Windflower Mystery Series. These books are widely available in print and e-book in Canada, the United States and the United Kingdom. The latest book in the series. A Twist of Fortune, is available in print and in e-book formats here:
Barnes and Noble
Books a Million
Happy Monday! This week's First in Series is Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross Released on August 22, 2000. Seri...
Happy Sunday! What a fun time we had this week. Here is a recap of what happened: May 23rd- First in a Series- Front Page Fatality ...
Happy Thursday! I am thrilled to be on this blog tour new author Kym Roberts debut book brings fresh new characters with southern charm and ...
Happy New Year! This week's First in a Series is a new to me book as well as author. Murder at the House of Rooster Happiness (Ethical C...