It's time for trivia and today's host is Erika Chase! Erika is the author of The Ashton Corner Book Club Mystery series. Winner will receive a copy of Book Fair and Foul. Leave answers and email.
1. Ashton Corners is in what state?
2. What is Lizzie Turner's job?
3. Molly Mathews loves police procedurals while Bob Miller dotes on Agatha Christie. True or false?
4. How many books are in the series?
5. In Book Fair and Foul, The book club helps run a) a spa weekend. b) a book festival, or c) a food fair?
6. What food is incorporated into the official name of the book club?
7. How many members are in the book club?
8. How many cats does Lizzie have and what are their names?
The Ashton Corners Book Club Mysteries, Berkley Prime Crime
By Erika Chase
Agatha Award nominee
Erika Chase is Linda Wiken
Happy Monday! This week's First in Series is Miss Julia Speaks her Mind by Ann B. Ross Released on August 22, 2000. Seri...
Happy Sunday! What a fun time we had this week. Here is a recap of what happened: May 23rd- First in a Series- Front Page Fatality ...
I am excited to be part of Diane Vallere's blog tour. Her book Masking for Trouble was released on October 4th and is another fun read f...
Happy Thursday! I am thrilled to be on this blog tour new author Kym Roberts debut book brings fresh new characters with southern charm and ...